Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Spotted Zebra Promotions is a business in the Corporate & Promotional Branding industry that sells coporate & promotional gifts and clothing.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 5 days and delivery confirmed by way of email and courier.
(for e.g. booking number / booking voucher etc. and must mention the use of courier and/or postal services and associated costs, if applicable.)
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
The provision of goods and services by Spotted Zebra Promotions is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Spotted Zebra Promotions will refund the client
in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 45 % administration fee.
(If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order for ex-stock products has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 45% handling and admin fee and R250.00 per layout if a layout was created.
- No cancellation of orders for ex-stock products will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Ex-stock orders needing to be returned after stock has been collected may be returned, at the sole discretion of management, within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 45% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from SZP Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent will not be accepted by our returns department.
- Unless alternative arrangements are made, unbranded orders must be collected within 10 working days from order. Orders not collected within 10 working days will be deemed to be cancelled and products will be returned to stock. This order will be subject to a 45% handling and admin fee.
Shortages & Damages :
- Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by SZP we have no control over it. As such we will not be held responsible for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
- In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of JHB (i.e. Durban, CT etc) clients have 60 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
Spotted Zebra Promotions shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal
information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Spotted Zebra Promotions bank account, the
details of which will be provided on request.
Card transactions will be acquired for Spotted Zebra Promotions via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African
Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the
website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details will be stored by (Your Company) separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For
more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is
South African Rand (ZAR).
Spotted Zebra Promotions takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website,
customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and (Your Company) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under
this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, PO BOX 4672. Tygervalley, 7536.
Spotted Zebra Promotions may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Spotted Zebra Promotions CC (close corporation) based in South Africa trading as
Spotted Zebra Promotions and with registration number 2001/006349/23 and Bernadine Neveling
Company Physical Address: 72 Summerwood Way, Summerwood, Pinehurst, Durbanville; 7550